Stay at Polo Towers and have the best time of your life on the famous Las Vegas strip. Full of action, glistering lights, endless entertainment, and dining it's no wonder why people flock to year after year to experience Viva Las Vegas. Book an action-packed Cirque du Soleil show or see your favorite artist in concert at the new T-Mobile Arena. Walk down the strip and view the Bellagio fountain show and dine at some of the most spectacular restaurants in the world. Get an aerial view of the strip on the High Roller at the Linq or take an adventure outside of the strip and explore some of Las Vegas' most hidden gems. Discover scenic parts of the valley 40 minutes from the strip at the Valley of Fire State Park or Red Rock Canyon. For adventure-seekers and nature enthusiasts alike, take a day trip to the Grand Canyon to see one of the seven wonders of the world- the beauty will take your breath away. Whether you are celebrating a wedding, anniversary, birthday, or simply vacationing, there is always something to do and see in Las Vegas.
Just a few of the things to do in and around Las Vegas:
- Explore one of the seven natural wonders of the world at the Grand Canyon
- Stop by nearby casinos to Gamble
- Shop at nearby Miracle Mile Shops
- Take a day trip to the Hoover Dam
- Watch the fountain show at the Bellagio
- Go to a concert or sports game at T-Mobile Arena
- Venture off the beaten path and explore the beauty of Nevada at the Valley of Fire State Park
- Fly high in the sky on a helicopter tour of the Las Vegas strip
- Get a bird's view of the Las Vegas Valley and strip on The High Roller at the Linq
- See one of many Cirque du Soleil Shows
Please see our concierge for assistance with arranging activities.
More ideas can be found in Las Vegas Destination Area Guide
Diamond Resorts International Marketing, Inc., its parents, sister companies, and subsidiaries, make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events, or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events, or providers.